Go out locally – Good for your health
There’s nothing wrong with wanting to stay home sometimes. It’s normal to want to spend time home, alone, cosy in once bed. From time to time, but not always…Try to balance the two of them.
Try to go out and do the things that you are interested in, what you enjoying doing or set up a group that shares the same interest.
It’s good for your health – based on research improvements include:
- Mental well-being
- Reduces stress, especially if in a natural environment
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves concentration
- Feeling happier in nature
- Increases vitamin D levels
- Has some healing benefits
- Improves and reduces near sightedness.
Other articles on going outside